The primary mission of the AACFL is to serve the community through its many programs. How is this accomplished? By promoting greater awareness and education to attorneys on the financial aspects of litigation. One end result will be a reduction in the need for court time or avoiding litigation altogether. A reduction in court time needed for these issues will reduce the workload of the courts allowing the justices to focus their valuable time more pressing matters. Other end results will include a way for the public to more easily distinguish the lawyers who have had advanced training, a more efficient process for the parties, and mentoring among lawyers and judges to create a more cooperative legal community.
DIVORCE FINANCIAL TRAINING BOOT CAMP
Times are changing! Advanced financial literacy is no longer optional for divorce attorneys working with or desiring to grow a practice with high net worth clients. Sole reliance on experts is simply not the most effective strategy and clients are now seeking out lawyers who can optimally navigate financial issues.
The American Academy of Certified Financial Litigators is proud to bring to you this one-of-a-kind fast-paced program created by lawyers and judges and designed to take your financial knowledge and strategies to a whole new, higher level!
In this innovative program, you will learn:
- The hottest financial topics facing divorce lawyers today
- Skills to navigate these topics strategically for litigation and mediation
- The ability to excel at these topics in all those meetings, negotiations and court appearances when a financial expert is not by your side
- Stay current on new tax laws and related strategies
- Deciphering actual income available for support purposes
- How to really understand financial documents at a higher level
- Learn the clever ways spouses hide money and value from each other
- How to oppose inaccurate financial representations made to a court
- Executive compensation – what you need to know
- Business valuation – How to understand today’s valuation reports (much has changed)
- Handling opposing valuation and forensic experts with ease
- Cross examination of financial experts
- How to read and understand and dissect expert financial reports
Leave this program being updated on current financial issues, with new skills and with the confidence to tackle financial issues being a step above other attorneys!
Bonus section – Effectively market your financial acumen as a lawyer to prospective clients. Let the intersection of legal skills and financial training be your competitive advantage in 2020!
Learn from Nationally Recognized Financial Experts Specializing in Divorce Cases
LEE D. SANDERSON, CPA, ABV, CFF, CVA, MST
BOSTON / NEW YORK / CONNECTICUT
BRUCE RICHMAN, CPA, CPEP, CVA, CDFA, FCPA, CFE, ABV, CFF
CHICAGO / NEW YORK
ATTORNEY INSTRUCTORS: - TO BE ANNOUNCED
Click below to learn about the experts ready to help you elevate your practice and provide hands-on training exclusively for you:
Limited spots available. Fill out the form below to learn more today!
Click on Image to See Full Event Video
Save the date today
Join us in Fabulous Las Vegas on May 15!
The AACFL is proud to present this one-of-a-kind bootcamp in partnership with the National Association for Divorce Profesionals at their annual conference in Las Vegas! Participants can enjoy special pricing if they attend the NADP conference. Network with divorce professionals and hear from top speakers on a wide range of relevant topics to elevate your practice!
Join the entire conference and experience our innovative financial training, networking with divorce professionals, hear top speakers and get to know the NADP along with the AACFL!