The primary mission of the AACFL is to serve the community through its many programs. How is this accomplished? By promoting greater awareness and education to attorneys on the financial aspects of litigation. One end result will be a reduction in the need for court time or avoiding litigation altogether. A reduction in court time needed for these issues will reduce the workload of the courts allowing the justices to focus their valuable time more pressing matters. Other end results will include a way for the public to more easily distinguish the lawyers who have had advanced training, a more efficient process for the parties, and mentoring among lawyers and judges to create a more cooperative legal community.
Earn your CFL Credential and Never Struggle Again with the financial aspects of your case
- Distinguish yourself from other Divorce attorneys with an advanced credential
- Increase your earning potential by attracting more high net-worth clients
- Handle depositions and cross-examinations on financial matters with ease
- Improve your skills in the financial areas of litigation
- Have the ability to consult with our financial professionals at no additional cost
The American Academy of Certified Financial Litigators provides its members with the tools and advanced financial training needed to perform at the highest level. The Certified Financial Litigator (CFL) designation is the only one of its kind, demonstrating proficiency in financial matters.
Membership in the AACFL is reserved for an elite group of practitioners dedicated to meeting the highest standards of financial representation and of ethical practice.